Sports Played at WHS:
- Football, Basketball and Track
College: If yes where did you attend and what was your major:
- Wesleyan University
- Major: Biology and Neuroscience
- University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
- Major: Doctor of Physical Therapy
Current Address (City, State):
Please share some of your favorite Windham High School Memories on and off the court:
- As a freshman, I had the opportunity to guard our best player at the time named TJ Tandberg who was a senior. that was the single best experience of my basketball career as I learned what it meant to compete with the best. We would go back and forth every day at practice constantly fighting. That made me a better defender and competitor. There is a no better way to find out how mentally and physically tough you are then to go up against the best you can. I failed every day, but week after week I got better and better.
- Off the court, one of my most fond memories was volunteering with the Special Olympics each year out on the football field. It was a great experience to spend time with those youth. It put life into perspective for me at a young age and something I continue to do today. I would recommend it to any young man or woman who is at the school today. There is no great er feeling that to give back to those around you.
Notable Performances as an Eagle athlete (records, championships, individual accolades):
- State Champions Football 2009/10
- Student-Athlete of the Year 2009/10
- All-State Football QB 2009/10
- SMAA First Team QB 2009/10
- Runner Up State Championships for Triple Jump 2009/10
- SMAA Second Team QB 2008/09
- All-Academic Team 2008-2010
- SMAA Sportsmanship Award Basketball 2009/10
- 1,000LB Club
- Lobster Bowl Selection
- Alumni to complete 4 years of college football
Where are you employed? Please tell us your job title, duties, how long you’ve been there, etc:
- Executive Director of the St. Johns County Police Athletic League
- Youth nonprofit organization under the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office working with nearly 4,000 young people between the ages of 5-14. I am responsible for program development, marketing, networking, community outreach, and improving the organizations efforts to impact our county. I have been with St. Johns PAL for nearly a year now and I have a staff of 8 which I am responsible for.
- Upon graduation in December 2018, I will be pursuing a job with my degree as a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Please tell us about your family if applicable:
- The family is the most important aspect of my life. A great piece of advice is that our family is not always your blood. Your family is your friends, those who step in to take care of you, or anyone who cares about you more than themselves. That is the true definition of family. Those who are willing to give unconditional love and the hard advice that you need in lie.
What do you do for fun:
- Reading: I am always buried in books or articles
- Working Out: Competitive powerlifter for several years.
- Enjoy trying new restaurants/coffee shops/etc
- Pick up Basketball, Flag Football, Baseball, Tennis, etc